Best Practices for Students Using the Bullhorn Tool
Bullhorn tool is useful for students to search for announcements. Bullhorn is clearly visible at the top of every page. It acts as an alert for the students when an announcement is created, assignment is posted or assignment is graded.
1. Go to iLearn and click on bull horn tool present at the top right corner of your site. You can then see a list of notifications you received.
2. When your Instructor creates a new announcement, Students can receive this announcement as a bullhorn alert. You can click on it to view the details.
3. When your Instructor creates a new assignment in your course, you receive a notification in the bullhorn tool. You can click on it to view the details.
4. When your assignment is graded, you receive a notification in the bullhorn tool. Click on it to view the grade.
5. To clear all notification under bullhorn tool, click “Clear All.”
6. Click ‘’x” to delete a single notification.