Digital Education and CTE Workshops
New Digital Education and CTE iLearn Workshops
To register please visit: https://my.marist.edu/center-for-teaching-excellence
- New Semester Recipe: Site Templates, Lessons, and Editor: This workshop will help you get your course off to a sizzling start. You'll learn how to use the templates in iLearn, the lessons tool in iLearn, and how to create engaging content using the rich text editor.
- Digital Ingredients - Panopto: What you Need to Know: This workshop will teach the basics of using Panopto to record lectures, PowerPoint presentations, tutorials, and more. You'll also learn how to add these videos to your iLearn site.
- Webex and iLearn: This workshop will share the tips and tricks for engaging students using WebEx through your iLearn site. This session is designed to introduce you to WebEx features such as the whiteboard, and breakout rooms.
- Become a Digital Course Master Chef using iLearn 20: Through this workshop, you'll learn about the tools and features available in iLearn such as using assignments, communicating with students, and the gradebook.
- Hybrid Instruction with a Twist of Lemon. Social distancing and concerns about classroom density will require that faculty reconsider the traditional face-to-face delivery of their course materials. Teaching any blend of online and on-the-ground requires a rethinking of course design and a hybrid instruction blends the best of both synchronous and asynchronous methods of instruction. Our self-paced course, “Hybrid with a Twist of Lemon” takes into account changes to the traditional hybrid model due to Covid-19 and walks you through building a course blueprint. Participants will receive a digital badge upon the successful completion of the course.
We are currently offering one-on-one sessions for using the tools in iLearn, Webex, Panopto, Teaching and Learning, and much more.
- To schedule your session, reach out to Digital Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 575-3572
iLearn Training and Workshops
Digital Education is hosting iLearn Help Labs.
Faculty may sign-up for one of the many labs via the Center for Teaching Excellence Workshop Calendar: https://my.marist.edu/center-for-teaching-excellence
If you'd prefer to look over tutorial videos yourself, you can visit our Online Toolkit: https://my.de.marist.edu/online-toolkit
If you are interested in an evening session, or a one-on-one Webex session, please give Digital Education a call at (845)-575-3572 to schedule the training session.
Digital Education's workshops presentations: