The iLearn Learning Management System has a variety of tools to help you teach online. Most of these tools are integrated into iLearn for easy access. Check out our resources for links to helpful tutorials and easy-to-use documentation. The documentation includes tips for communicating within iLearn, managing your iLearn course, calendars, grades, groups, and more.
These step-by-step instructions will quickly get you up and running with iLearn. The iLearn tutorials New Course Checklist (https://my.de.marist.edu/teach), includes
Create Your Own Course Site: https://my.de.marist.edu/createcoursesite
iLearn Overview: https://my.de.marist.edu/ilearnoverview
Additionally, the main iLearn tools you will need for moving your course to iLearn include:
- Announcements: https://my.de.marist.edu/announcements
- Setting up your Gradebook: https://my.de.marist.edu/gradebook
- Assignments: https://my.de.marist.edu/assignments
- Tests and Quizzes: https://my.de.marist.edu/testsandquizzes
- Messages: https://my.de.marist.edu/messages
- Webex: https://my.de.marist.edu/webex
- You wish to visit your personal webex room: https://facstaff-marist.webex.com
Beginning March 16, 2020, Digital Education will be hosting iLearn Help Labs. Faculty may sign-up for one of the many labs via the Center for Teaching Excellence Workshop Calendar, available via my.marist.edu / Faculty tab / CTE Workshop Calendar or https://my.marist.edu/center-for-teaching-excellence
If you are interested in an evening session, a one-on-one session, or a one-on-one Webex session, please give Digital Education a call at (845)-575-3572 to schedule the training session.