Depending on the license, Zoom Video Webinar allows you to broadcast a Zoom meeting to up to 1,000 view-only attendees. As the host or a panelist, you can share your screen, video, and audio in a webinar, while attendees can use the chat or question and answer options to interact with the host and panelists.
Webinars allow the option of preregistration with the option for the host to add custom registration questions, or attendees to join by simply clicking a link at the time of the webinar. Webinars can be held once, can reoccur in a series, or can be the same session held multiple times.
There are several steps to take to host a successful event.
1. Request License and Technical Assistance
2. Plan the webinar
3. Schedule the Event
4. Managing Attendees and Panelists
Zoom Webinar Considerations
Zoom webinars is a tool for hosting large events. Webinars are designed so that the host and designated panelists can share and view-only attendees can watch the presentation.
What you need to know about Zoom Webinars
Planning a Zoom Webinar
Begin planning your webinar by asking these questions:
- Consider who will be co-hosting or controlling the event.
- Decide who will be panelists speaking during the event.
- Will there be a question and answer?
- What kind of communication will be allowed?
- Who will moderate chat and Q&A?
- Will attendees register for the event?
- Will the event be recorded?
- Begin gathering all necessary presentation materials, including PowerPoint or other presentations, websites, videos, etc.
There are both panelists and attendees in your webinar and, as Host, you manage what they can do. By clicking Participants in your host controls, you can manage the panelists and attendees in your webinar.
Follow this link for step by step instructions: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004834466-Managing-attendees-and-panelists-in-a-webinar
Zoom Support: Getting Started with Zoom Webinars:
Watch the video or follow this link for step by step instructions: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200917029-Getting-started-with-webinar