How can Faculty use the Lessons Tool
What is the Lessons tool? Lessons is a tool that allows an instructor to organize resources, activities, and media on a single page. You can have as many Lessons pages in your site as needed. With Lessons, instructors can organize the course by unit, module, week, topic, or any other grouping that makes sense for the site.
Each Lessons page can be customized to suit the needs of the lesson, including links to other site tools, conditional release of items and content, student content pages, LTI tools, and more.
Some page layout features of the Lessons tool include the following:
- Block style page layout to group items on a page
- Multiple sections on one page
- Multiple columns in one section
- Flexible column design (two columns in one section block, one column with double width, and a variety of column background color)
- Layout templates
- Collapsible sections
Populating the Page
Oragnaizing the Page
Faculty Documentation: Lessons Tool Basics
This video includes:
- Various options for creating and building the Lessons page.
- Different sections for adding content like resources, files, links, student assessments, and engagements.
- Adding text, content links, and embedding content to the page.